Whoo, Gallantly, gal is back at it again, rakin’ in those award nominations! Don’t worry, I’m not letting it get to my head at all (Dons party hat and starts slicing dollar bills into the air). Okay, back to being sober–until I start sharing facts and answering questions, anyway. I’ve been nominated this time for the Liebster Award 2018, and by Andrea again! She’s spoiling me over here. Thanks Andrea!
Now let’s get to this party! (Also, I do feel really bad about skipping Monday this week. Thanks for your understanding and love!)
The Rules for the Liebster Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions the blogger gave you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers, who deserve the award.
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer.
- Let them know they’ve been nominated.
Facts About Yours Truly
- I much prefer bumper cars, merry-go-rounds, and Ferris Wheels to any roller coaster (I can’t even get on them).
- Out of all the sports, I love playing tennis the most!
- My favorite color is mint green.
- My favorite meal of the day is breakfast/brunch.
- I would used to get sad if my scrambled eggs didn’t taste good–but I’ve perfected them now thanks to Gordon Ramsay!
- My favorite Sailor Scout is Mercury.
- My favorite vegetable is corn.
- I’m really bad at the facts sections. They take me forever and involve me sitting here thinking of interesting things about myself and repeating, “Be creative!”
- I’m so inflexible that I think I’ve touched my toes… like five times my whole life.
- I have the first five seasons of Psych on DVD and watched them religiously.
- My favorite dog breed as a child was the Old English Sheepdog. So. Much. Floof. Now I can’t choose!
Zee 6 Things Andrea Wanted To Know About Mee
- Why did you start blogging?
I actually started by creating a joint blog with a friend. She is a writer, too, and we both needed the push to consistently write and practice! And it worked! We would check to make sure the other person posted when she was supposed to or face a penalty! It was a good buddy system. Now we both write a whole lot more and I’ve moved on to make two more blogs!
- Are you happy with your life at the moment, or would you like to change something?
Oh man… haha. I’ve been trying to practice positivity and gratitude, and it’s definitely been helping, but overall, I would say I am not happy with my life. I would like to change my current status in regards to my career. I want to do something I love and that will make me really happy while being financially independent.
- Do you remember the first blog you followed? Who was it?
I do not remember, actually… Hm… I really don’t know… Maybe it was Simon & Martina because I was already following their Eat Your Sushi YouTube channel. That’s my best guess xD
- Do you believe in “Always be yourself,” or do you sometimes take an opportunity to play another role for just a short amount of time?
Ooh, so actually, I always felt weird. Like I would change colors depending on the crowd and environment, very much like a chameleon, but not necessarily fake, and then I more recently found out that Pisces were inclined to do just that! Something with empathy and being easily affected by vibes and other people’s energies. That’s why this is a very interesting question. I rarely ever feel like I’m being myself because I don’t know what that is exactly, so I can’t say, really, if I believe in it.
- Do you think there are more men or women on WordPress? What about your followers?
This is hard… I feel like it’s fairly even, but if I had to choose, there are more women–definitely among my followers, anyway.
- As what animal would you like to come back after death?
A dog. A spoiled rotten dog with kind humans. Livin’ the life! And giving so much happiness to others just by being there?! Sign me up!
The Awesome Bloggers I Want To Nominate
- Bry Jaimea
- Damn, Girl
- When Women Inspire
- life written down
- Audra Edmonson
- Advice from a 20 Something
- the whirly girl
- Wonder Forest
- Simply Nichole
Oy vey my own questions I forgot to ask ’til now
(I totally realized only now through a random epiphany that I forgot to ask my own questions!)
- If a machine were invented that enabled you to remember all of your past lives, would you do it? Why or why not?
- If you could eat anything you wanted right this very moment, what would be the meal?
- What sport or game would you invent?
- Do you believe in one soulmate?
- What is your favorite rom-com and why?
- What is your favorite YouTube channel?
- If you were an actor who could only act in one genre, what would that genre be?
- Which TV show do you think is the most overrated?
- Which TV show do you think is the most underrated?
- If you had to be a professional athlete, what sport would you choose?
- What message of love do you want to give yourself today?
You do not have to participate for the Liebster Award if you do not want to! Just know I love your blog! Also, I need to go through everyone else’s list because I am now hungry for more bloggers to find and blogs to devour!
Thanks again for the nomination for the Liebster Award!