I have been nominated for yet another blogger award by Andrea! Fun stuff. This time it’s the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thanks to Andrea once again for nominating my blog. Gallantly, gal is feeling the love! Please check out her blog and keep on reading for my answers, nominees, and questions.
Rules for Sunshine Blogger Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Use the “Sunshine Blogger Award” logo on your post.
- Answer the questions the selector asks of you.
- Nominate bloggers you want to give the award to.
- Ask the following bloggers that you selected 11 questions of your own.
- Notify your nominees and display the rules and The Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
My Answers to Andrea’s Questions:
1 – Where do you live and what’s the best the thing about the area where you life?
I live in New Jersey and the best thing is that it’s this quiet, nice suburban area. Everyone’s just sort of nice and I never feel in danger when I’m out and about. There are enough distractions and yummy restaurants without feeling overwhelmed.
2 – Name 1 thing most people wouldn’t expect from you.
I’m generally smiley and cheery with doses of mopeyness, but I also have an angry, angsty side (who doesn’t, really). It’s rarely shown because it’s not who I am as a person, but if you think I’m listening to pop all the time, pull out my earphones and be blasted with heavy, raging rock 😀 Surpriiiiiise
3 – What is the first movie you have ever seen?
I can’t possibly remember that xD The first movie my dog saw is 101 Dalmations, though, because as soon as I got my puppy, I wanted to see how he’d react to dogs on TV. All he did was sleep on my lap, haha
4 – On a first date, do you prefer to go to the cinema, or watch a movie at home?
Whoa, whoa, he is not coming to my home on the first date! Unless I was good friends with him for a while before, I guess, but even then, I’d like to make things different from normal friendship hangouts by going out for a date, so cinema it is! There’s something too casual yet intimate about chilling at home to really make for a good first date, in my opinion.
5 – What gives you inspiration for your blogs?
Usually it’s however I feel or whatever I’m thinking of that moment. A lot of my inspiration, hilariously enough, comes from when I’m in the bathroom. There’s something peaceful and private about the bathroom where you’re kind of alone with your thoughts, and thoughts are the foundation of blog posts!
6 – Do you rather take your own revenge or let karma do it for you?
I’d probably let karma handle it. I’m not a vengeful person and I rarely hold grudges. I’m trying to remember if I’ve ever been wronged enough, though, to even contemplate revenge…
My Nominees for Sunshine Blogger Award:
(You are, as usual, not required to participate! Just know that I appreciate your blog and think it worthy of this award.)
My Questions for Nominees:
- What’s the one thing you wish your blog does for your readers?
- If you were to write a novel, what would the genre be?
- What’s your morning routine?
- What’s your night routine?
- Which Marvel superhero is your favorite, and why?
- What’s the #1 thing on your bucket list?
- If you could go traveling right now at no cost, where would you go and what’s the first thing you’d do there?
- What motivational quote will you base your day on today?
- How accurate do you think your Zodiac sign is for you?
- If you could open up a store right now, what stuff would you sell in it?
- What would you say to your readers right now to make them smile?
Thanks again to Andrea for the Sunshine Blogger Award nomination! I’m excited to read answers to my questions!